Sunday, June 5, 2011

Prayer

In the last week or so, I stumbled onto a FB site called 'Prayers for Garrett Jones'. Garrett was critically injured in the tornados in AL in April. Not sure exactly where they lived. His wife was killed in the tornado. Early this morning, Garrett joined his wife in Heaven. Garrett's parents lost another son a decade ago from cancer. This family is grieving and and rejoicing at the same time. Please join me in praying for his parents, Frank and Janelle Jones. I believe there is an Aunt Stephanie and maybe another brother named Kevin.  Please pray for this family. This line in the story broke my heart, 'We haven't made any plans for arrangements yet; only that he will be laid to rest beside Jennifer.' I think they were around 25 years old.  This family will need your prayers.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment