Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weather and Other Things

It's definitely been a whirlwind of a spring.

One of my kiddos (the one who plays baseball) was offered a scholarship to play baseball at a nearby community college. What is interesting is I talked to his mom on a Tuesday night at a game. His mom mentioned that he hadn't had any offers. He was good enough to play walk-on someplace, but he was slightly discouraged. The NEXT DAY, the coach from JCJC called. The coach came on Friday night, and made the offer the same night. I am SO excited for him! They were supposed to play last night (didn't happen since we had 75 tornados or something last night.), and I am not sure when it will get rescheduled. It definitely will since it is a division game, and we are tied for 2nd. We need to come up with 2nd place so we can host a play-off round.

We are getting ready for state tests. I am so ready for it to be over with. The kids are stressed. We are stressed. It's just exhausting. I also had all of my IEP meetings last week, so I let myself sleep late today!!!

It was fun to hear the chatter about A-Day today (Auburn style) and not listen to yammering.

I know this is a really disjointed post, but so it goes. Looking forward to Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment