Saturday, November 5, 2011

Big Day on the Plains

Well, since http://www.thewareaglereader.com was linking my blog on his site, I thought MAYBE I should add my tidbit on here.

First, a week ago, my family headed up to Auburn for our 'all together game'. We enjoy it every year, and we had a great time this year.


Anyway, the info I sent to The War Eagle Reader was about Tiger Walk. It was just a mistake, but it didn't stop it from being...interesting. Normally, we go to Tiger Walk early and try to stand along the the rails so we are near the players. This year, we were super busy and didn't get over there until late, so we decided to stand up on the hill. The crowd was huge, as always, when a Mississippi State Trooper arrives and decides to try to drive through the crowd. I would have thought when he saw the very large crowd, he would stop, check game day info and turn around, but nope, he pressed on. Eventually, he got to the guard rails and some friendly fans helped him back up and get out of there.



Now, I can't imagine driving though that crowd. I can't speak for anyone else. At any rate, there you go. I sure am glad Auburn is off today. I can enjoy the hoopla of today's SEC matchup with no worries!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing you story and for the photo tag on facebook! War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete