Sunday, March 18, 2012

Prayers Needed

OK, my friends.

I have 6 students that need prayer. Next Monday and Tuesday they take a test that will affect graduation. I have one more week to work with them. Please pray that we have an effective and productive week. Please be be praying for them to be free from distraction and focused. Also, pray for them to be free from fear. There are the students initials...JG, CS, JJ, DM, JW, MD. Another student, TD has to take one in Biology, but I don't teacher her anymore. All 7 have a test to pass. There are 5 they must pass to graduate. All of these kiddos have passed all but one. They will have one more chance, but if they don't pass next week, they won't have the scores back in time for the graduation ceremony. If on the 2nd try they pass, they will get diplomas over the summer, but please pray that we knock this out next week and get these kids ready for the world. If you know me at all, you know how much I care and love my kiddos. Thanks so much for your prayers.
Love to you all,
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Prayers have been lifted. Teach your kids that God's love is all around them, and it is theirs for the asking.
    You do such tremendous work.

    ReplyDelete