Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy, Busy

I haven't posted that much lately. I have been pretty busy, and I have just been blah in general about stuff.

Friday, the termite repairs started. Friday consisted of ripping out drywall and insulation. Dang termites ate the insulation. Monday was more drywall tearing. Today was putting up drywall and 'mudding' and sanding. Thank goodness Terry's (my bro-in-law) uncle is the repair guy for Bugmaster.

I had fun with Emma and Ella yesterday. I picked them up from preschool and we went to eat. Then we played in the yard for a while.

Work has been work. An interesting article was published in a major newspaper in Mississippi regarding our state testing. The article was actually objective and made a lot of sense. I don't think the state board of education agree that it was honest and in hte ballpark of objective, so maybe, JUST MAYBE, we will see some changes in that process soon.

Just letting my few readers know I am still here.  Hanging in there for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment