Friday, January 7, 2011

First Post

I've been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. I actually thought about it back in September. The reason I first wanted to do it was because a funny event happened at school, and I thought it would be fun to share the adventures of teaching high school. In case you are wondering, we FINALLY had a coke machine put in the teacher workroom. The school board had banned it. Since all schools have to serve healthy foods these days, (even if kids go home and eat junk and park it in front of the TV) the board decided the teachers didn't need one either. At any rate, the high school finally won, and we got our machine. Teachers kept coming into the work room and gazing at the machine in amazement. Seriously. Our principal said, 'It's a thing of beauty!'

So, that story is what inspired me to start a blog. It has just taken me way too long to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment